Cyprus is the third largest island in the Mediterranean and is anchored south of Turkey, west of the Lebanon and north of Egypt. This country possesses a richness of contrasts: The East region is famous for the sparkling, crystal waters and the golden sandy beaches. The South has orchards and vines which undulate toward the sea. The Troodos Mountains is the island’s “green heart” with endless vistas of forests, valleys orchards and traditional villages.
The island has a long history and a rich culture that spans 10,000 years. It is said, “Scratch the soil anywhere in Cyprus and you will find traces of its magnificent past”. It is not surprising then that UNESCO includes a number of the island’s sights on its list of World Heritage Sites.
The climate is mild and Mediterranean with dry summers and variably short winters!
Why to choose Cyprus for your MICE groups
We are waiting for you to discover the ISLAND OF APHRODITE. Cyprus is the ideal country for trips of any type. By itself, this European destination offers you:
• Top quality accommodation, infrastructures and equipment for all types of customers
• Particularly hospitable, communicative and welcoming people
• Original and little-known destination
• The proximity of the island ensures you to find reasonably priced flights tickets at all time
• An incomparable security, Cyprus is the 5th safest country in the world
• Rich culture and history
• The famous Cypriot cuisine, delicacies, wine and a taste of the Mediterranean lifestyle
• Gorgeous beaches and beautifully preserved landscapes
• Sunny climate and high temperatures all year round - 340 days of sun a year
• World-renowned and awarded SPA and Golfs
• Great deal of trendy places for night life, entertainments and shopping spree
• Unlimited possibilities of excursions: UNESCO Classified Monuments but also sport activities such as Water-ski, Golf, 4×4, Boat, Quad, Donkey Ride, Scuba diving, Hiking, Bicycle.
Cyprus benefits from an intense Mediterranean climate with long dry summers (mid-May to mid-October) and mild winters (December to February) separated with very short spring and autumn period.
Summer is a season with high temperatures, a cloudless sky and a sea breeze creating a pleasant atmosphere in the coastal areas.
Winters are mild with a little bit of rain in the mountains (Troodos region). In Cyprus, the sun is King and even in December and January, there are approximately 6 hours of sunshine per day. In total, more than 300 days of sunshine each year!
Taste the unique Cyprus Cuisine
Regarding the gastronomy, Cyprus has Greek and Oriental influences. Discover new tastes and enjoy many traditional dishes.
The speciality of the local cuisine is the famous Meze!! A real treat for the taste buds, with about twenty dishes to share.
Tell us your requirements and we will fulfill them
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Get monthly emails and occasional alerts to make sure you don't miss a thing in Cyprus