Creative DMC was created in 1990 as part of CREATIVE TOURS and consists of a professional, multi-lingual and enthusiastic team, ready to help and serve all your Conferences, Seminars and Incentives needs. We make sure we established a close connection with our clients and provide practical and logistical support to ensure the successful outcome of all event projects. CREATIVE DMC has gained a strong reputation for its programs, originality and dynamism, its professional staff and positive approach.
Today, we would like to enrich our team with new staff and we offer the following position:
DMC PROJECT LEADER (FULL TIME)
In charge of Promotion of DMC department, Group Quotations, Office operations and Group Assistance
Requirements – Qualifications
The candidate must be of Cypriot or Eu nationality
Flexible, prepared to work under pressure
Computer literate ECDL certificate minimum
Languages: French, English and Greek fluent written and spoken.
Russian or German or Italian an advantage.
Non-French speaking people do not need to apply
Previous Experience an Advantage
Self motivated person Good communication skills - Confidentiality
The above position is based in our Limassol office.
For further information on the job requirements and duties, you may refer to our website: www.creative.com.cy at our careers page (top right hand corner).
Please send your application to the following e-mail address:
Job Title :
Position Summary :
Preparing and following up Incentive Projects
Reports to :
The Managing Director and Head of incentives Department
- Dealing with clients (especially french speaking markets)
- Quotations to the client
- Dealing with suppliers
- Organisation of the confirmed operations with clients and suppliers
- Ground operations (accompanying groups in their activities whilst in cyprus)
- Follow-up exhibitions
Duties, Responsibilities & Authorities
1. Preparing and sending quotations to clients.
2. Updating data base of clients, and Incentive Houses
3. Attending exhibitions abroad to promote the department.
4. Flexible working hours and available for any incentive operation on the island
5. Be able to stay overnight with a group without any extra compensation or attend the airport to ensure that the operation of bringing in
incentive groups and seeing them out, are completed without any complications.
6. Servicing existing clients.
7. Should have a very good image with the clients and with the suppliers.
8. Should negotiate with the suppliers and the hotels in order to obtain the best possible deal with the ultimate quality.